The Hertz Corporation Driver - Norwich Airport in Norwich, United Kingdom
Driver - Norwich Airport
Zero Hour contract
Shift work, including Weekends
£7.83 per hour
Must have a valid Full UK or EU Driving License
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Driver will ensure that all vehicles are presented in the correct manner when parking in ready bays/ delivered to site and that vehicles are cleaned and checked to company standards.
· Ensure that all vehicles are moved when ready, parking in a 'drive out' position, leaving the gear in neutral, heaters turned off with vents closed and a 'ready hanger' present.
· Ensure that the radio is turned off and the volume is low for when the customer uses this.
· Ensure that the water & oil levels etc are checked and adjusted if so required.
· Ensure Tyres are checked for damage, wear and that they are correctly inflated.
· Ensure all vehicles are left locked when unattended. Keys should be kept in a secure place at all times.
· Assist in the delivery and collection of vehicles at your manager's request or aid in any ad-hoc duties required on branch.
· Ensure full Hertz uniform is worn at all times.
· Ensure any lost property items found in vehicles are handed over via the relevant process.
· Report any potential issues within the garage area that may lead to dangerous Health and Safety problems.
· Report any damage to vehicles to the Branch Manager or branch staff
· Ensure that paperwork is filled in full and correctly as instructed by branch staff.
Job ID 155695
# Positions 2
Category RAC Operations
Position Type Casual